Happy Friday, friends! Keepin’ it short and sweet with a round-up of sales that can’t be missed and a few other pieces that have caught my eye recently.
- The Kate Spade surprise sale is going on through tomorrow and there are so many great bags included! My top picks are this crossbody, this tote, and this travel bag.
- This is by far the best workout tank. I actually have it in three colors! And I may or may not have just ordered it in ivory, too. I love that it’s super lightweight and doesn’t leave me feeling restricted.
- My favorite sweater tank is on final sale for $35! I honestly can’t tell you how many times I’ve worn this over the last month. It has the cutest ribbon tie in the back (I shared a dressing room pic of it here) and makes for the perfect transition piece as we move into fall.
- Origins has a crazy-good deal going on right now ($20 off your $45 purchase + free shipping! with code FRIENDS) and they carry one of my absolute favorite charcoal face masks. I’ve also been dying to try this face mask to see if it helps with my rosacea.
- I’ll take one of everything from the Clare V. “Sunnier Days” collection, please! But more specifically, this striped crossbody bag.
- My friend Katie had this shade on her nails when we met for breakfast this week and I decided I’ve gotta get my hands on it (or it on my hands, rather).
- A link to the shirtdress I’m wearing above is in my last weekly rounds post!
- In case you missed it: Three things I do each morning
SHOP THE POST:
I’m really excited to be attending the American Cancer Society’s Skyline Soiree tonight. If you don’t have plans, tickets are still available and can be purchased at the door!
Photo by Ashlee O’Neil