Happy Friday, friends! How was your week? I swear, the days continue to escape me! I’ve been busy preparing for the holidaze coming up (I know, who isn’t?) along with trying to wrap up a few loose ends before the start of the new year and you know, everything else that encompasses life (like work, attempting to maintain my sanity by staying active and that pesky thing we call laundry that never seems to be caught up).
As for the links, some are old, some are new – but I can assure you, all are read-worthy!
AROUND THE WEB/WORLD:
- On overcoming perfectionism, battling depression and the beauty of being naked.
- Molly shared her thoughts on the evolution of blogging and social media.
- Kansas Citians: My friends Emily and Elizabeth launched an awesome line of Kansas City sweatshirts (which are unbelievably soft) and would make a unique gift for the gals in your life – while simultaneously supporting local makers!
- I’m sure you’ve all seen the Instagram husbands video by now (or in my case, boyfriend), right?
- Noted: A compilation of things you should do for yourself in 2016 (or at least once a year).
- Lauren’s bedroom redesign is east coast style perfection.
- My favorite way to decompress as of late: Applying a charcoal face mask.
- Speaking of, Jess dished on all things activated charcoal which only deepened my love for the stuff.
- A round-up of chic and stylish planners for 2016.
- I added these sleek black boots (which are on sale!) to my aresenal and have been wearing them non-stop.
- To fuel your print addiction: Buffalo check
- Last week I talked about the goals I set for myself this time last year and where I’m at today.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend…maybe even enjoy a little R&R before we settle into the flurry of the holidays! I know I plan to.
Photo by Sarah Sweeney Co.