Happy Friday, friends! Who else was completely thrown off this week? Tuesday felt like Saturday, Wednesday felt like Monday, and yesterday felt like (my) Friday because my girlfriends flew in to help me celebrate my 30th birthday!Needless to say, it’s been a bit of a whirlwind. Same for you I’m guessing? I rounded up a slew of things that caught my eye this week so grab your beverage of choice and dive in!
Song of the week (and this weekend’s anthem): Alex Newell, Jess Glynn, and DJ Cassidy – Kill the Lights (Audien Remix ft. Nile Rodgers). Turn it up and listen as you browse this week’s links 🙂
AROUND THE WEB/WORLD:
- Favorite black heels, ever. And let it be known, I’ve tried my fair share of heels. They’re SO flattering on and uber comfortable.
- I’m dying to grill up some pizza thanks to Julia’s drool-worthy post. All the cheese, please!
- I’ve been using these brightening eye masks once a week for about a month now and I’m hooked.
- Several of you inquired about this dress after I posted it to my Instagram story yesterday, so I figured I would link it here before sharing the full outfit post! I’m wearing a size small (I’m 5’7″) and it’s a teensy bit shorter than I’m used to, but I love it so much!
- Sarah read my mind when she wrote this post on digging out of a creative rut – in the summer months, no less!
- Fries before guys, ya dig?
- Fellow Cancers, your monthly horoscope! “Keep the focus on your desires, plans, and goals.”
- You know when you go to Target and leave with 17 things that weren’t on your list, but you just had to have them? That happened yesterday and I’ll now be donning this cute little bow-tie bikini top with my favorite Marysia bottoms, and my Baldwin KC hat on the boat Saturday. Are you a fan of mixing and matching swimsuits?
- Shop my top (under $13!) c/o, jeans, and a similar tote pictured above!
SHOP THE POST:
I’m off to ring in the next decade of my life the best way I know how – besties, boozey brunches, boating, and belly laughs! I’d be remiss not to say that I’m going to miss one of the only people I know who would drop whatever she was doing if I needed her to (she’s done it before and I know she’d do it again in a heartbeat), but her baby boy who will be joining our crew in September will be worth it! Can’t wait to give you the biggest hug in October, Whit 😊