Friday, at long last! This week was a complete whirlwind and to top it all off, I’m spending the day moving. No complaints though! I couldn’t be more excited to settle into my new place.
As a result, I’m reminding myself not to fret about the little things. (Like the fact that I’m writing this from a Starbucks down the street because AT&T oh so kindly shut my internet off a day too soon. 🙃)
I told you all I’d have a few more giveaways to celebrate four years of blogging! The first is for all you Chicagoans. The Langham is giving away a tea for two! All you have to do is tell me who you’d take with you down in the comments.
Song of the week: Noah Neiman & Jay Bombay – Long Way Home (ft. Laci Kay). Turn it up and listen as you browse this week’s links 🙂
AROUND THE WEB/WORLD:
- I get irrationally excited about new emojis. Anyone else? It’s the little things, truly.
- My friends and I captured SO many memories with this camera over my birthday weekend – highly recommend!
- Jacey’s bedroom makeover has me dreaming up plans for my new abode.
- I’ve been living in these platform espadrilles sneakers (pictured above). And not gonna lie, I’m tempted by this pair!
- Alright microneedling, you have my attention. Have you tried it?
- This button up dress finally came back in stock (and in even more colors than before)
- Olivia Muenter‘s writing is so much fun to read and I was thrilled to see she started her own site!
- How cute is this pink car print? (it comes framed!)
- …and how perfect is this throw pillow? It’s affordable, too!
- Another Nordstrom Anniversary Sale find: The perfect pair of slides.
- Online dating apps are….interesting, to say the least. But I love this Tinder story.
- Have you shopped the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale yet? It opened to the public today and the deals are not to be missed!
- On the blog: My 30th birthday post and a Cuyana giveaway!
One last thing, promise. I got my hair color refreshed with Noemi over at Spoke and Weal on Wednesday and I couldn’t be more happy with how it turned out! If you’re a Chicago gal looking for a new ‘do, she’s giving away four complimentary colors! Right this way.
SHOP THE POST: