Hi guys! Popping in for a little Saturday round-up to get you through the long weekend. What are your plans for the holiday? Admittedly, I haven’t made any of my own just yet.
There are a ton of great Fourth of July sales to take advantage of, but below are the ones I’m looking forward to shopping the most!
Song of the week: Troye Sivan – Wild (ft. Alessia Cara). Turn it up and listen as you browse this week’s links and shop ’til ya drop 🙂
SOLUDOS – 30% off + free shipping with code JULY30
ANN TAYLOR – 50% off with code JUSTBEACHY
SHOPBOP – up to 70% off
AROUND THE WEB/WORLD:
- I wish I could have a drink with each one of these ladies – they seem to know the secrets to living a good life!
- No weekend plans, no problem. Might I suggest a rosé crawl?
- These mini blueberry hand pies are perfect for the Fourth of July (or any other summer occasion, really) and seem easy enough to me!
- I loved reading Maya’s thoughts on happiness and her rosé all day bag is too much fun!
- The perfect red maxi (c/o) for hot summer nights.
- I come back to this list of 15 things to remind yourself each week juuuuust about every week.
- I want to try these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies with pecans (or these!)