That Friday feeling is strong, and so was the mini margarita I was handed when I walked through the door of El Motel Bangtel Dos for the #BangtelBloggerSleepover last night. Guys, the place is insane. I shared a tour over on Instagram stories, but as you know, those posts are fleeting. If you’re looking for a place to stay in the city, I honestly couldn’t recommend it more! It would be such a fun spot for a bachelorette weekend or a birthday celebration. Nicole, what do you say we venture back this summer and make use of the teepee?
I’m spending the day wrapping up a freelance writing project before my gal pal Erin gets here! We’re heading to the Chicago Bulls game with the American Express team tomorrow and I couldn’t be more excited. I’ll be sharing lots from the day/night on Instagram, so be sure to follow along with us there!
I love the questions that you all have been sending my way after my you ask, I answer post went live – keep them coming!
Other than that, I’m shocked we’re welcoming April tomorrow! Time is flying.
Song of the week: Ellie Goulding – Army (Mike Mago Remix). Turn it up and listen as you browse this week’s links 🙂
AROUND THE WEB/WORLD:
- If you really listen, hearing the word “no” will teach you everything about what matters to you. I’ve read this post at least six times already.
- Meghan’s heartfelt thoughts on being self conscious struck a cord with me (and they make me wish I could give her a big hug!)
- A great read on letting go of things that are no longer serving you.
- I’ve been using Glossier’s boy brow for a little over a week now and I’ve already deemed it a holy grail beauty product.
- So much to do, so little time to do it in. Life these days, no? I loved this read on how to manage your time more effectively.
- It’s #NationalStripesDay which means you can find me in this J. Crew top.
- This video literally made me laugh out loud.
- Bloggers: If you live in New York, get yourself to the Fohr Card conference! I’m a huge fan of everything James is doing and I feel 100% confident it will be worth every penny. I’m seriously toying with the idea of making a quick trip myself, but we will see if I can swing it!
- Everything is 20% off at Waiting on Martha right now! (just used code SPRINGBREAK20 when you checkout). How cute is this “press for champagne” print? Also, I might need to scoop these bracelets up for my beach vacation in a few short weeks.