Friday, I’m in love. But then again, who isn’t? 😉
This week was go, go, go and today is going to follow suit, but I’ve loved every second of it. I’ve been putting in a lot of work at Studio Three and I’m happy to report I made it to yoga four Mondays in a row, which was a goal I set for myself! I think I’ll keep with it for the next four, too.
On Wednesday I had the to opportunity to visit The Sugar Factory in River North and I’m here to say it far exceeded my expectations – food included! The staff was so incredibly friendly and it was truly an experience from start to finish.
Last night I hosted a little shopping event at Madewell and as fate would have it, Liz walked through the door. She moved to Chicago the same time I did, has a blog called 26 and Counting, and shares in my picky eating habits. We really hit it off and I’m thrilled to know another face in the city!
Admittedly, I didn’t read a whole lot this week other than my favorite blogs (I needed to come up for air!) and these links reflect that. Either way, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
AROUND THE WEB/WORLD:
- Song of the week: September Song – JP Cooper (I’ll start posting this at the top of the list so you can listen while you browse, if you feel so inclined)
- How good is this tassel sweater? I’m wearing a medium up above for reference!
- “It’s okay to feel joy – guilt-free. Every. Damn. Day.” Hallie’s post hit home for me so hard.
- Sooo, that little shit saw his shadow which means we’ve got 6 more weeks of winter, or if you’re in Chicago, at least 10 (so I’m told).
- I’m running dangerously low on my favorite cleanser so I placed an order through One Love Organics yesterday and within an hour it had already shipped! Freaky fast. See more of the beauty products I order time and time again here.
- I need new luggage something fierce and as soon as I saw this carry-on over on Carly’s blog I knew I had to have it.
- Jessica has some amazing giveaways lined up through the 14th (crossing my fingers!)
- Proof that hard work pays off!
- On the blog: The Madewell Spring Collection and a round up of ladylike finds.
SHOP THE POST: