Thank goodness it’s Friday. It has been super gloomy here in Chicago and I’m long overdue for some Vitamin D. Come on, sun! I made it to two yoga classes this week and they were such a nice escape from the reality we’re all living in. I definitely
want need to keep it up.
I’ll let the links do the rest of talking today – enjoy!
AROUND THE WEB/WORLD:
- My girlfriend Erin sent over a link to Lancôme’s new custom-made foundation last night and I’m intrigued. The Nordstrom on Michigan Avenue has it and I’m dying to try!
- …speaking of beauty/skincare products I can’t wait to get my hands on, this magnetic face mask is at the top of my list. I’ve seen a few reviews on Snapchat and it’s pretty wild how it works!
- I started reading You Are a Badass for the second time around last night. If you haven’t picked it up yet, I highly recommend! Did you know she’s got a new book coming out in April? You Are a Badass at Making Money. I can’t wait.
- Banana Republic has been killing it in the shoe department lately. These bow heels came last weekend and are so darling on! (they’re also 40% off right now with code BRSTYLE)
- And I love this pretty bell-sleeved top. Just add a pair of jeans and the heels and you’re set!
- Lauren launched her new website this week and I love the recipe index! Now, what to make first?
- I think we can all agree the Internet is a bit of a sh*tstorm right now. When this video of a GoPro attached to a bottle of Fireball at a wedding popped up in my feed I gladly indulged in the two minutes of ridiculousness. What is it about Fireball that makes people drink straight from the bottle? Haha. Not sure I would be too keen to take the last swig!
- Song of the week: Let’s Go – Khalid
- On the blog: Recent fitness finds, my winter bucket list, and a delicious goat cheese dip.
SHOP THE POST:
Wherever the weekend takes you, I hope it’s great! I’ll see you back here next week, friends.