Ah Friday, I’m so happy you’re here!Aside from the insomnia I’ve been experiencing these past few weeks (if you have any remedies/suggestions, send them my way!), this week was really, really good. My to-do list is dwindling and I did even more purging, if you can believe it.
I don’t have much on the agenda this weekend, so I’m just going to see where it takes me 🙂
AROUND THE WEB/WORLD:
- From as far back as I can remember, I’ve always been fascinated by all things money, so it should come as no surprise that I’ve been binging on this Money Diaries column.
- “I want to be fearless in work, life and in love because, my god, time is flying by and I don’t have a second to waste.” Beauty Bets‘ take on being brave was such an important reminder for me.
- I have a Marysia gift card burning a hole in my pocket and I’m thinking of pulling the trigger on this Palm Springs Tie Top (in white) and the Antibes Bikini Bottoms (in rose). What do you think of mixing and matching the colors?
- Truer words have never been spoken. I have two siblings who are in high school (and one in grade school!) and I’m always astonished at how much faster they seem to be maturing. Thinking back to when I was their age, awkward would be an understatement.
- Bows on my toes, please! These are so darling.
- For all my Kansas Citians…it’s Red Friday! If you’re looking for something to cheer on the Chiefs in, localE. has so many unique pieces! I’ll be wearing this sweater to my workout later this evening.
- This song has been on repeat all week. And this one, too!
- On the blog: My favorite purchases of 2016 and a little blue dress.
Have a great weekend, friends! I’ll see you back here next week.
I originally shared these heels in this outfit post.