Looks like we made it! How did the week go for you all?I’ve been in a little bit of a funk the past few days, but I’m trying not to take things too personally and remember that life is all about the ebb and flow.
Funky feelings aside, it felt SO good to get back into a more healthy routine after two weekends of celebrating in a row (including a trip to Vegas where I over-indulged to the max). I’m committing to a month of interval classes at Studio Three – my favorite mix of running, rowing, and strength training – to get my rear in gear before the whirlwind holiday season arrives. As for this week’s links, lots of shopping suggestions and a few great reads for you to peruse!
AROUND THE WEB/WORLD:
- You have until midnight tonight to shop the Shopbop sale! These leather Converse tennies are so versatile and super easy to wipe clean, I might add.
- I relate to this post on the term fiancé (via Victoria) so much.
- I am beyond excited for my friend Annie! Moving from a place you love is bittersweet, but when you’re craving change, you’ve gotta feed your soul.
- Just call me curious. I’m fascinated by what people eat/stock their fridge with. Grace broke down what she fuels her body with day in and day out.
- It’s not too early to start thinking about how I’m going to survive my first winter in Chicago (as evidenced by the 42 degrees I was hit with as I headed out yesterday morning). I picked up the J. Crew Chateau Parka in a deep hunter green last year and now I’m kicking myself for not getting something a little more neutral, like black. The 30% off (with code GETSHOPPING) is tempting me!
- Essie’s “Spiked With Style” is the perfect hue for fall and pairs nicely with the new bag I just ordered, too.
- The New Balance x J. Crew fitness collection is here and it’s good. If I was forced to whittle it down to my top five picks, these would be the contenders: This turtleneck, this tank top, this striped sports bra, these mesh sneakers, and lastly, this windbreaker.
- Jess looks drop dead gorgeous in these photos. That is all.
SHOP THE POST:
Tonight I’m heading to the Gilt City warehouse sale (
bringing dragging Pete along) and am hoping to snag a few deals. If I do, I’ll be sure to share them over on Snapchat (you can find me under ‘jessicazimlich’). Other than that, I’m planning to hunker down and catch up on my never-ending to-do list and attempt to map out the rest of the year. Can’t believe I’m saying that!
Photo by Julie Kennedy