Friday, we made it!
First off, I want to say thank you to all of you who read my post yesterday (not to mention everyone who took the time to comment and share their own experience). In an odd turn of events, writing something so personal really boosted my desire to get back to blogging on more consistent basis. While I’ve always been an advocate of putting the ‘life’ into lifestyle blogger, I was reminded several times this week that consistency is everything.
Here’s what I loved this week…
AROUND THE WEB/WORLD:
- 39 reasons for me to get up to Chicago asap
- How faces change after 1, 2 and 3 glasses of wine (via Victoria)
- 4 guilt-free ways to say no
- 10 easy to digest career lessons
- If Springfield isn’t on your radar, it should be! How cute is The Golden Girl Rum Club?
- Origins is offering $20 off a $45 purchase with code STOCKUP. They carry some of my favorite face masks like this charcoal mask and this retexturizing mask
- Outfit inspo: Mixed pastels for spring (so pretty, Grace!)
- Beyoncé launched a new line of activewear, Ivy Park and as you can imagine, the pieces are selling like hotcakes!
- You can’t have it all (at least not all at once)
I’ve spent a good part of the last two weeks fighting off a terrible cold (a result of my severe pollen allergy) and the lingering cough that came with it, but I’m finally feeling more like myself again. I eased back into my workout routine at Bar Method last night and holy hell, I wanted to cry by the third set of thigh! So maybe eased wasn’t the right word to use there?
We don’t have any official plans on the agenda for this evening which doesn’t bother me in the slightest because tomorrow we’re getting the gang back together for some daytime shenanigans (read: grilling out, yard games and drinks!)
What do you have on deck for the next few days?
Did you read or write anything share-worthy this week? If so, pop a link down in the comments!