Hello from Houston! Last night we headed south for a week of fun in the sun and good company. We’re spending the night with our friends from college and then we’ll be boarding a cruise ship bound for Cozumel and Progreso tomorrow afternoon!
It’s my first time cruising and any tips are greatly appreciated.
What does the weekend have in store for you?
AROUND THE WEB/WORLD
- Neon Museum: A switch up from the normal activities that Sin City offers.
- 18 Mac hacks. Learning you can use emojis on the MacBook Air was a game changer for me!
- Some thoughts on stuff and the case of overstimulation.
- Your fitness accountability partner for the month of October.
- Support the Syrian refugees by donating here.
- Life, loss and getting personal on the blog.
SHOP ‘TIL YA DROP:
- A pretty, pink coffee table book to add to your collection.
- These leather boots need to find their way into my closet, stat.
- The Gigi New York friends and family sale is happening now! Take 25% off with code WEAREFAMILY. My picks: crossbody bag, passport case and this chic tote.
- The Tibi sample sale is also going on and is not one to be missed. Hello, peplum perfection.
- Looking to invest in a few pricier pieces this fall to ramp up your wardrobe? Start here.
Have an amazing weekend, friends!