Friday, you look better and better with each passing week.
First things first, you may notice a few small updates around here. Exhibit A: Popular Posts have been added to the sidebar. Not much else to say on this front, but a nice addition nevertheless.
Exhibit B: Comment section. A few of you expressed difficulties using Disqus so I decided to make the switch back to the regular ‘ol comment section. Yay? Nay? Let me know what you think.
In an effort to spice up these weekly rounds posts, each Friday I’ll be implementing a friendly game of would you rather. It’s simple, really! I pose a question, share my answer and you reciprocate with your answer down in the comments! First up…
Would you rather give up cheese and dairy or sugar and sweets?
It pains me to say this, but I think I’d have to say so long to sugar! If you’ve had the fried mozzarella from McCoy’s in Westport, you know why.
AROUND THE WEB/WORLD:
- The gals over at Adorn Media Group featured me in their Tastemaker Spotlight series and I couldn’t be more flattered by their kind words.
- It’s tax-free weekend here in Kansas City and I’m planning to take full advantage by investing in a new laptop. The hand-me-down (no shame) I’ve been using for the past several years is on it’s last leg and I’m ready to upgrade to something that will allow me to work with ease (read: work without needing to be plugged into a wall or work without it typing numbers when I’m actually keying letters). MacBook Air, here I come.
- If you’re not early, you’re late. Thanks to Felicia for this gem on the importance of being on time.
- We’ve got quite the situation going on in our apartment at the moment. Crossing my fingers one of these tips on getting rid of fruit flies works.
- Ashley over at Ashley Ella Design has some really great stock photos (one of which is pictured above) that are yours for the low low price of on the house – just give her credit!
SHOP ‘TIL YA DROP:
- A classic camera to catch all of life’s little moments.
- Never mind the fact that we’re still in the 90s here in KC. I’m trying to build my fall/winter wardrobe ahead of time and this turtleneck sweater has my name written all over it.
- If you need more reasons to shop, get your debit card ready and click here.
I don’t know about you, but I’ve got a full weekend ahead and I’m ready to get to it! Savor the days and soak it all in, friends 🙂
Never miss a post by following along with me on Bloglovin’