Hey there, Friday – so nice of you to join us!I’m finally getting back into my groove and it feels so good. Literally, my body feels better. Isn’t it funny how that works? A few good workouts, lots of quality sleep and a booming schedule have left me with no complaints.
Now, onto the good stuff! This week’s links should tide you over until that 5 o’clock whistle blows…
- Juley’s take on friendships really resonated with me.
- Adding the Turkish steps to my bucket list, thanks to Julia.
- If you’re thinking about starting a blog, Lisa breaks down the branding, design and development aspects into bite-size, easy to digest pieces.
- Grace has me wanting to pull the trigger on these buckled mid-heel sandals. Should I do it?
- My new Insta-obsession: Carrie Bradshaw Lied.
- Sneak peek at part of the giveaway I’m doing next month to celebrate the blog’s 2nd anniversary – and might I add, it’s Oprah approved.
- Gray Malin’s new series is too much fun. I’m especially fond of Lemonade Stand (pictured above).
- My top five blogging tips.
- A dainty ring (that I’ve been wearing everyday).
- Your new favorite running partner, the skort.
- Funemployment ended a few weeks ago.
- The best is yet to come – I can feel it.
This weekend we are finally having ourselves the staycation I talked about a few weeks ago! The weather is supposed to be gorgeous (no rain and temps in the mid 80s) and I’m so excited to post up poolside with Pete, a stack of mags and an adult beverage. Sunday we’re celebrating my Dad’s 50th birthday (!!!) a little early by going to see Jurassic World with the whole Zimlich clan (this is no easy feat when it comes to our schedules). My Dad actually admitted to me last Sunday that when the original came out, he saw it at least six times in the theater….annnd most of those were alone. Which in turn made me love him even more.