Hello! You’re probably wondering what on earth I’ve done around here. Another site change?! I swear it’s not an identity crisis, maybe a quarter life crisis, but that’s another story. If I’m being honest, the last go around things didn’t pan out as smoothly as I would have liked. After much deliberation on my part, I enlisted the help of Lindsay from White Oak Creative to get things back on track. I’ve learned a whole lot about this process and after things settle down, I’ll be sure to share with you so that you don’t make the same mistakes I did!
We will be launching a new blog design in early January and I’m really excited to show you everything that has been going on behind the scenes. Until then, Lindsay was kind enough to set things up with one of her awesome premade templates so that things aren’t so wonky in the meantime.
Just a few housekeeping items and pieces that have my attention this week:
– You see that tower of sweets up there? I spent the evening hovering around it at the Skyline Holiday Party last night and somehow or another a cookie found it’s way into my purse for the road. I have to note: that is not my boyfriend’s hand. It belongs to the gentleman who exclaimed he felt like Veruca from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory with all the options we were presented with. I couldn’t have agreed more.
– I picked up some handmade, natural bar soaps from Wild Wash Soaps at the party last night and I’m here to tell ya, the Orange Spice is heavenly. If you’re in KC, swing by Skyline and check them out.
– Sarah got an email last night that made the both of us squeal. We are hoping to have a special guest for a portion of our #BookClubBlogger meet up next Monday and I’m positive you won’t want to miss it! If you haven’t read Dream Year, run to your nearest Barnes and Noble and don’t schedule any plans for the weekend.
– Miss Maya is rocking sparkle on sparkle in her latest post and I can’t get enough!
– The Everygirl’s last 30 Day Challenge: 30 Days for One Last Resolution kicked off on the first and I’m taking full advantage of this opportunity to push hard as we close out 2014. Good enough isn’t cutting it anymore.
– I’ll belting this song at the top of my lungs tonight. Eric Church, here I come!
That’s a wrap. I’ll see you back here next week!