#TGIF is by far my favorite hashtag. Wouldn’t you agree? I’m back with a little weekly round up before I send you off to enjoy the weekend that lies ahead!
– I have no shame telling you all that I believe Pitch Perfect is one of the greatest movies ever created. It just makes ya feel good. I rarely watch movies for a second time around, let alone a third, fourth, fifth…you get the picture. When I saw the Pitch Perfect 2 trailer yesterday, I let out a little squeal.
– I’ve been patiently waiting for J. Crew to restock their crepe drop-waist dress after seeing it on The College Prepster and last night, I was innocently browsing J. Crew Factory and there she was…just waiting for me.
– Lauren Conrad’s new ‘do debut (and most recent feature on Who What Wear) makes me want to chop off the little bit of growth I’ve had since since my last big cut in April, don a pair of glittery oxfords and really wow everyone this holiday season.
– I’m honored that Tulip Boutique chose me as one of their inspiring gals in celebration of 1,000 likes! Pop over to the Tulip Facebook page for the full feature.
– Looking for a unique gift idea this holiday season? The gals over at VelvetCrate take the guess work out of putting one together and curate perfect packages. A VelvetCrate is filled with chic, fun and luxurious gifts for her. Each VelvetCrate is delivered in modern packaging with a custom card that can be personalized with your message. Shipping is free and you can select your desired ship date. The special Holiday VelvetCrate collection is $50 and includes a festive Thymes Gingerbread Candle, yummy FunkyChunky Sea Salt Caramel popcorn and luxurious Lollia Wish soap.
– Laura Mercier sent me over a tube of their hydrating foundation primer and it’s become a new regular in my beauty routine. I found that my old primer was so drying, especially in the winter months. This primer does its job and more with it’s hydrating benefits.
– In case you missed it around these parts: Be sure to enter the giveaway for a personalized necklace, get debriefed on my latest list, sign up for the private Bar Method class and check out my holiday wish list and gift guide under $50 so you can get a jump start on holiday shopping this weekend!